Welcome to my homepage,
[Please check the NEWS for the last updates!]
As Dr. R. Paul Singh (Editor of the Journal of Food Engineering) stated in his article (titled `Evolution of food engineering during the past four decades`), during the past 40 years, food engineering has evolved into a vibrant and strong discipline, and food engineers were noted for their remarkable contributions to help create the modern food supply chain that begins with food leaving the farm gate and extending to the dining table.
With this perspective, my objective is to continue the research in the application of mathematical modeling and engineering principles to foods and agricultural materials to contribute the solutions of real world problems and to improve the food engineering education.
- TT (technology transfer to food industry) by combining mathematical modeling of of food processing operations with the background of food chemistry and food microbiology.
- Research impact world-wide
- Creating an international mathematical modeling group
- Mathematical-modeling of food processing operations
- Develop innovative teaching materials for food engineering education