- Undergraduate : Hacettepe University –- Department of Food Engineering (2011 – 2016)
- M.Sc : Sakarya University – – Department of Food Engineering (2017 – 2019)
- Ph.D : Ankara University – – Department of Food Engineering (2020 – ongoing)
- MSFS 2020 Mod&SimFood School – International School on Modeling and Simulation in Food and Bio Processing (Novi Sad, Serbia, February 03-07, 2020). Trainee – financially supported by COST Action – CA15118 (Mathematical and computer science methods for food science and industry – FoodMC
- TUBITAK (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey) -(August 2017,2018) Scholar – “Effect of Packing pH Values on the Crumbliness of Fresh Turkish White Cheese”
- SENPILIC A.Ş., Turkey (August-September 2015) Intern – Gaining experience in meat products production line – Analyzing the microbiological quality criteria of the products.
- AK GIDA ,Turkey (July-August 2014) Intern – Gaining experience in dairy products production line – Analyzing the chemical quality criteria of the products.
- Pamuksuz, T., Bulduk, K. Ozturk, M. (2020). Effect of Packing pH Values on the Crumbliness of Fresh Turkish White Cheese. Journal of Dairy Science, 103(11), 9860-9867. doi:10.3168/jds.2020-18610