Bachelor of Food Engineering
Master of Science
Seğmen Kardeşler Gıda Üretim ve Ambalaj Sanayi A.Ş. (July-August 2013)
Intern-Jam, Honey, Halva Processing Technology
Çay Çiftlik Ürünleri San. Tic. Paz. LTD. ŞTI. (July-August 2014)
Intern-Milk and Milk Product Processing Technology
Nofima AS (July 2016-May 2017)
Researcher-Microwave Heating/Tempering Process
- MSFS 2018 Mod&SimFood School – International School on Modeling and Simulation in Food and Bio Processing, Seiano, Italy, June 11-14, 2018.
Trainee – financially supported by COST Action – CA15118 (Mathematical and computer science methods for food science and industry – FoodMC).
- IV. International Food R&D Brokerage Event
Papers in peer-reviewed Journals
- Bedane, T.F., Altin, O., Erol, B., Marra, F. and Erdogdu, F. 2018. Thawing of frozen food products in a staggerred through-field electrode radio frequency system: a case study for chicken breast meat with effects on drip loss and texture. Innovative Food Science Emerging Technologies. In revision.
- Erdogdu, F., Altin, O., Marra, F. and Bedane, T.F. 2017. A computational study to design process conditions in industrial radio-frequency tempering/thawing process. Journal of Food Engineering. 213: 99-112. ScienceDirect
Presantations in Internatinal Conferencesn
- Altin, O., Erdogdu, F., Skipnes, D. and Skara, T. 2018. “Modeling of microwave heating in a cylindrical cavity system: effect of rotation and sample location on temperature uniformity,” FoodSim 2018, Ghent, Belguim. Oral Presentation (In the proceedinfs of the 10th International Conference on Simulation and Modeling in the Food and Bio-Industry, pp. 277-282).
- Erdogdu, F., Topcam, H., Altin, O., Verhayen, D., Van Impe, J., Seow, T.K., Skipnes, D. and Skara, T. 2018. “Characterization of fish based model food systems for microwave heating modeling,” FoodSim 2018, Ghent, Belguim. Oral Presentation (In the proceedinfs of the 10th International Conference on Simulation and Modeling in the Food and Bio-Industry, pp. 235-239).
- Altin, O., Erdogdu, F. and Skipness, D. 2017. “Pressure effects on microwave heating/tempering,” 31th EFFoST International Conference, Sitges, Spain. Poster presentation.
- Altin, O., Erdogdu, F., Bedane, T. and Marra, F. 2016. “A virtual design of radio-frequency continuous system for optimal thawing,” 4th International ISEKI_Food Conference, Vienna, Austria. Oral presentation
- Erdogdu, F. and Altin, O. 2016. Industrial Scale Microwave System Design for Pasteurized Liquid Egg Production. Özet no: 16BU0088. IV. International Food R&D Brokerage Event, İzmir. Poster presantation.