- Undergraduate : Ankara University – Food Engineering Department (2014-2019) GPA : 3.69 / 4.0
- Undergraduate : Anadolu University- Business Administration ( 2017 – ongoing) GPA : 3.13 / 4.0
- M.Sc. : Ankara University – Graduate School of Natural and Applied Science Food Engineering Department (2019 – ongoing) GPA : 4.0 / 4.0
- ANKARA ET& SÜT KURUMU, Turkey July-August 2017 (Gaining experience in meat products production line – Analyzing the microbiological quality criteria of the products.)
- ANKARA FOOD CONTROL LABORATORY, Turkey July-August 2018 (Investigation of water and human nutrients in terms of microbiological, quality and content.)
- ILVO TECHNOLOGY & FOOD SCIENCE, Belgium July-September 2019 (Application of new ideas about canned food production – Preparation of mathematical modeling – Making the analysis determined for quality.)
TUBITAK 1005 (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey) February-December 2020 (Temperature controlled frequency varying-frequency microwave design for food processing.)
- TUBITAK 1001 (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey) June 2021-April 2023 (The Effect of Radio Frequency Thawing on Chicken Meat Quality and Marination Performance.)
Coskun, E., Ozturk, S., Akpinar, M., Halkman, A. K., & Erdogdu, F. (2021). Effect of far infrared heating process on surface decontamination and quality attributes of whole yellow and white onions. Food Control, 130, 108376.
- Van Droogenbroeck,B., Altin,O., Coskun,E., De Paepe,E., & Erdogdu,F. (2020). Toroidal cans for thermal processing of liquid and solid-liquid mixtures under static and end-over-end rotation. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, 102554.
- Van Droogenbroeck, B., De Paepe, E., Willems, S., Van Endert, K., Lambrechts, B., Coskun, E., Sahin, S.S., Altin, O. and Erdogdu, F. 2019. “Toroidal cans as energy saving tools in thermal processing of vegetable and potato food products,” 33rd EFFoST International Conference, Rotterdam, Netherlands. Oral presentation. O04.2.